You can download UAN Passbook from new Passbook EFP India portal. The facility of UAN passbook download is available only for registered users of Unified member portal. Follow the process given below in order to download your UAN passbook.
UAN Passbook Download Facility
- To download your UAN EPF passbook you need to go to EPF India portal.
- Login to http://www.epfindia.com
- Go to Our Services >> For Employees
- You will find “Member Passbook” link in the services section.
- Click on Member Passbook it will open another web as shown in the image below.
- Enter 12 Digit UAN number and password of UAN website.
- On successful login, you will able to see view passbook tab as shown in the image above. Click on the button and you will able to see your UAN passbook.
If you have not registered on member portal you will not able to see your passbook. Newly register member will be able to see Passbook next day only.
Similarly, if you changed your password on UAN member portal it will be effective on this facility next day. Passbook will have the entries which have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.
If you are unable to download UAN passbook or if you have any other query related to EPF passbook you can get in touch with the helpdesk. The contact number of the helpdesk is 180011800. Helpdesk will remain operational from 9:15 AM to 5:45 PM.
Passbook contains details about the monthly contribution of your share, employee share, and withdrawal details. It will also show the contribution of your pension amount. A sample is shown below.
The passbook is updated every month. You may find time gap of one month in passbook update.
A member can view the passbooks of the EPF accounts which has been seeded with UAN. The facility of passbook download is not available for members of establishments having an exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
I hope above process of downloading EPF passbook will help all EPFO subscriber to know their PF balance.