Warren Buffett, 87, is word’s most successful stock market investor with net worth of USD 90.8 Billon. He is one of the most popular stock market investor all over. Warren Buffett has incredible ability to identify multibagger stocks for investment. He has created massive wealth from stock market. He runs his own company Berkshire Hathaway. It was textile company. However, now it is involved in investment and insurance business.
A Stock market investors and fans of Buffett are always looking for Investment advice and quotes of Warren Buffett. A quick google search will give you multiple results showing quotes and advice of warren buffet, who is pledged to give 99% of his wealth to charity. The quotes of warren buffet are logical and worth sharing. So, here is list of Top 10 Warren Buffett Quotes on Stock Market Investment.
Top 10 Warren Buffett Quotes
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
- “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
- “If you are not willing to own a stock for 10 years, do not even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”
- “We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest.”
- “Cash combined with courage in a time of crisis is priceless.”
- “If you have more than 120 or 130 I.Q. points, you can afford to give the rest away. You don’t need extraordinary intelligence to succeed as an investor.”
- “Unless you can watch your stock holding decline by 50% without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market.”
I hope best quotes of warren buffets helps you in getting success from the stock market. I have only selected few best quotes only. If you want to go through all famous quotes of Warren Buffett, here is 90 Famous Quotes by Warren Buffett.
As a bonus section I would like to share few amazing facts related to warren buffett.
- Warren Buffett made first investment when he was only 11 years old & he feels that he has started late.
- Buffett started earning money at age of 6 year.
- Buffett filled his first income tax return at 13 year to claim 35$.
- Buffett purchased small farm at the age of 14 years. It was purchased from money saved from selling newspapers.
- Warren Buffett was rejected by Havard Business School despite of his knowledge about stock market.
- Buffett converted textile company Berkshire Hathaway in successful finance holding company.
- Warren Buffett given only two rules to CEO of these companies. Rule number 1: Do not lose any of your shareholder’s money. Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
- Buffett believes in simple living high thinking he does not carry even mobile with him.
- Buffett does not like to socialize with the high society crowd.
- Warren Buffett still lives in old home purchased half century ago and drive old car.
If you find this post, useful do share it with your friends on facebook and twitter.