SBI Net Banking is the facility provided by State bank of India for extending online services to SBI customer. SBI Net Banking facility allows you to perform every banking transaction online. Whether you need to apply for debit card or fund transfer, you can do everything online using SBI Net Banking. If you don’t have net banking facility you need to physically visit SBI branch for all your banking need. If you have opened bank account in SBI, it is advisable to go for SBI Net Banking Services.
In this post, we will look at How to Register online for SBI Net Banking Facility.
SBI Net Banking – How to Register Online?
The facility to activate SBI Net Banking is very simple. You only need registered mobile number and state bank of India debit card for activation.
Let’s Begin –
- Visit the https://www.onlinesbi.com page. You will find two different section personal banking and corporate banking.
- Click on “New User Registration”. Now popup box will open you have to click on Ok.
Now one small browser window will appear on screen. You need to fill up your account related information.
Also Read – How to Open PPF Account Online in SBI
- Account Number – Account number you will find on passbook.
- CIF Number – CIF number is customer information file number, you can find this number on passbook.
- Branch code – Enter branch code
- Country – In country select “India”
- Registered Mobile number – Enter your Registered mobile number that linked with your account.
- Facility Required – Select ‘Full Transactions Rights” in facility.
Enter Captcha text and click on submit button.
- After pressing submit button, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. You need to enter OTP in the next screen.
On screen you will be able to see two options.
- I have my ATM Card (Online registration without branch visit)
- I do not have my ATM Card (Activation by branch only)
If you have ATM card you need to select – “I have my ATM Card (online registration without branch visit)”, click on submit button.
- Now in order to validate your debit card you need to make Rs.1 transaction. In order to do that you need to enter your card number, expiry date and PIN number. After doing that click on pay.
- Once payment is done, you will be able to see your temporary username and here you have to set your login password also. Set you Login password and click submit.
That’s it your net banking is activated at SBI.
You can login via allocated temporary user name and password for login. After login you need to set your new user ID and password.
If you are facing error in activation of SBI net banking you need to visit bank physically for activation.