It is mandatory to digitally verify PAN & Aadhaar at EPF UAN website. Your EPF services will be affected if your Aadhaar & PAN are not digitally verified. In this post, we will take a look at the complete process of Digital Verification of Aadhaar & PAN at EPF UAN Website.
Digitally Verify PAN & Aadhaar at EPF UAN Website
Follow the steps given below for Digital Verification of PAN and Aadhar at EPF UAN website.
- Visit Unified Member Portal – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Enter UAN Login and Password and captcha text. Press Sign In button.
- After successful authentication, you will be taken to the page where it will show your member profile, UAN Card, and Account setting section.
- On the front page Under Member Profile tab, you will be able to see the section of AADHAAR and PAN.
- Your Aadhaar and PAN number will be displayed along with status Verified (Green Color) and Unverified (Red Color).
- If it is Unverified (Red Color) you will also able to see “Verify” button beside it.
- For Digital Verification of Aadhaar you need to press Verify button. Now the system will verify your Aadhaar number with UIDAI database. On successful UIDAI authentication status is updated with Verified Green color text. In case of mismatch in the Name, DOB or Gender it will display a warning message.
- For Digital Verification of PAN press Verify button beside Unverified text in PAN Section. Now the system will verify your PAN number with Income tax database. On successful verification status will be changed to Verified with green color.
Digitally Approved KYC Status
You can also check the status of digitally approved KYC status from KYC section of the website.
To check the Verification Status of KYC, login to UAN Portal and go to Manage > KYC. At the end of the page, you will find Digitally Approved KYC Section. In this section, you will able to see verification status.
The status under both PAN and Aadhaar should appear as Verified with green color.
If you have not completed digital verification of Aadhaar and PAN card it is recommended to complete it as early as possible. In case of any query feel free to post it in the comment section.