Now you can Check Vehicle RC Online with a click of a button. You just need to enter your vehicle number and captcha text to check registration certification details. The facility of checking vehicle RC online will be beneficial to everyone. The main benefit is knowing registration date, owner name, and make and model of car. These details help if you are planning to buy a second-hand vehicle.
RC is also known as a registration certificate. Earlier road transport department was issuing RC book but now the card is issued. RC is an official document providing proof of registration of the vehicle to RTO. This registration book is issued by the RTO to ensure that all road vehicles are on the national vehicle register but is also used as a form of law enforcement and to facilitate the change of ownership when buying and selling a vehicle.
No person can drive a motor vehicle in a public place unless the vehicle has been registered by a registering authority of the government of India. A vehicle’s registration certificate is valid for a period of 15 years from the date of issue and the same can be renewed thereafter for 5 years subject to inspection and the vehicle’s roadworthiness
RC contains information such as car owner name, registering authority, registration date, vehicle type, the age of the vehicle, insurance details etc.
If you want to Check Vehicle RC Online follow the step by step procedure given below.
Check Vehicle RC Online via Website
The first method to Check Vehicle RC Online via Website.
- Visit Mparivahan Sewa official website – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- From the top navigation menu click on “Online Services” and open “Know your Vehicle Details”.
- You will be redirected to the page where you need to enter your “Vehicle Registration Number” and verification code. Once done click on Check Status button.
- Now you will be able to see vehicle details including owner name and other RC details.
Check Vehicle RC Online via mParivahan Mobile App
The second method to Check Vehicle RC Online is via Mobile App mParivahan.
- Download and install mParivahan Android Application on your mobile phone.
- Select RC option and enter your Vehicle Number.
- Now you will be able to see RC details in App.
I hope method given above of checking vehicle RC will help you when you are buying a second hand vehicle.
Do share your experience in the comment section given below.