“Secretes of The Millionaire Mind” is #1 NY Times Best Seller Book.This book is written by T.Harv Eker. T.Harv Eker went from Zero to Millionaire in two and half year. T.Harv Eker has shared his experience and word of wisdom in this book. Over million copies of this book is already sold. If you want to live financially free and successful life you must read and follow advice given in this book.
I am herewith 35 Best Inspiring quotes from book “Secretes of The Millionaire Mind”. This quotes will surely help you to live successful and financially free life.
35 Inspiring quotes from Secrets of The Millionaire Mind
- “If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible.” – T. Harv Eker
- “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Remember, either you control your money or it will control you.” – T. Harv Eker
- “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – T. Harv Eker
- “For the rich, it’s not about getting more stuff. It’s about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.” – T. Harv Eker
- “It all comes down to this: if your subconscious “financial blueprint” is not “set’ for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know, and nothing you do will make much of a difference.” – T. Harv Eker
- “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Money will only make you more of what you already are.” – T. Harv Eker
- “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.” – T. Harv Eker
- “If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.” – T. Harv Eker
- “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.” – T. Harv Eker
- Money is a lubricant. It lets you slide through life instead of having to scrape by. Money brings freedom, freedom to buy what you want , and freedom to do what you want with your time. Money allows you to enjoy the finer things in life as well as giving you the opportunity to help others have the necessities in life. Most of all, having money allows you not to have to spend your energy worrying about not having money.” – T. Harv Eker
- “It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can grow only to the extent that you do.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Your programming leads to your thoughts; your thoughts lead to your feelings; your feelings lead to your actions; your actions leads to your results. Therefore, just as is done with a personal computer, by changing your programming, you take the first essential step to changing your results.” – T. Harv Eker
- “The bottom line is that if you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, what can stop you from success? The answer is nothing! And if nothing can stop you, you become unstoppable!” – T. Harv Eker
- “20% of your activities produce 80% of your results.” T. Harv Eker
- Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.
- Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly learn and Poor people think they already know.
Follow above quotes and you will surely get success in the life.