Phonepe is Mobile wallet recently launched by India’s largest ecommerce company flipkart. It is Unified Payment Interface based mobile wallet launched in association with Yes Bank. It can be used to transfer money instantly from bank account. It will be seen as competitor to Paytm, Freecharge, and MobiKwik India’s top most mobile wallets. Let’s take a quick review of Phonepe Facebook Mobile wallet.
Phonepe Facebook Mobile Wallet Review
How to use Phonepe to make payments?
- First you need to download this wallet on your mobile from Google Play
- Once it is installed you need to verify your mobile number
- Set password and create new virtual Payment Address (VPA)
- Activate your wallet
- Select the bank and link your bank account
- Start shopping and making payments
Key Features Phonepe wallet
- All transactions are secured and done on NPCI secured network.
- Merchant cashback and Refund added in your account instantly.
- Netbanking, Debit & Credit card Top up not allowed.
- You can withdraw balance fund from your wallet to bank account freely.
- Bank to Bank Transfer is allowed.
- Wallet to wallet transfer is allowed.
- Split Bill facility available.
As of now you can use Phonepe wallet app for following transactions.
- Mobile recharge, bill payments
- Data card recharge
- DTH Payments
- Landline Bills
- Electricity Bills
- Gas bills
- Easy transfer fund to family and friends
- Request for money
How to Split Bill using Phonepe App?
Suppose you want to split a bill between your friends you can easily do so by using this app. Follow the instruction given below to split your bill.
- Select Split a Bill option from app.
- Select names or mobile numbers from contact list.
- Enter the amount you want to request for this.
- Click “split a bill” The transaction will remain pending until paid.
- You will be notified when the money is transferred to you.
Download PhonePe app from Google Playstore.