A new facility of online withdrawal is launched by EPFO recently. A new facility is blessing for EPF subscriber. EPF subscriber can do EPF & EPS withdrawal any time anywhere by using new online platform. No more physical form, no more visit to EPF office, No intervention of employer or EPFO field officer everything is online. This new facility will surely reduce time require for the settlement of EPF claim settlement. Let’s take a look at process and prerequisites for submission of Online EPF withdrawal.
What type of EPF claims can be withdrawn online?
Three types of EPF claims can be withdrawn online. The details are given below.
- EPF advance or EPF Partial Withdrawal
- EPF Full Settlement
- Employee Pension Scheme Withdrawal
Eligibility for Online EPF withdrawal
- You should have activated Universal Account Number.
- Your mobile number used for UAN activation should be in working condition.
- Your Aadhaar details should be updated in EPFO database.
- Your bank account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
- The KYC detail of your UAN account should be current and completed.
- Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) should also be seeded in EPFO database for PF Final settlement claims in case your service is less than 5 years.
Online EPF Withdrawal Process
The steps involved in order to apply for online EPF withdrawal claim is given below.
- Login to unified portal member interfaceusing UAN credentials.
- Check for your KYC status. You can see and modify your KYC detail by going to Manage >> KYC link.
- Click on Online services >> Claim (FORM-31,19 & 10C)
- Select the relevant claim from Full EPF withdrawal, EPS withdrawal or Partial EPF withdrawal.
- On submission of the request, OTP will be generated on your UIDAI register mobile.
- Authenticate the claim submission using OTP.
- On successful authentication, your claim will be submitted.
- You can check claim status by Clicking on TRACK CLAIM STATUS.
Hope this facility of Online EPF withdrawal will help you.
Do post your query and question in the comment section given below.