The government of India has announced Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana in order to boost cashless transaction. You can become crorepati if you opt for digital transactions. As per new scheme customers and merchants will get reward up to 1 Cr for adopting cashless transactions. This scheme is launched to encourage digital transactions. It is but obvious that scheme is launched in order reduce impact of cash crunch after demonetization. Let’s take a look at features of Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana and Lucky Grahak Yojana.
Lucky Grahak Yojana
- This scheme is for common man where he/she will be benefited for making digital payment via RuPay debit card,USSD, UPI & AEPS .Transaction though e-wallet and credit card are excluded. Lucky Grahak Yojana will give chance to win minimum Rs. 1000/- per day or Rs. 1 Lakh per week.
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days.
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments
- This scheme will start from 25th December, 2016 – Christmas evening and will end on 14th April, 2017. On the last day mega winner will get prize money of Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh.
- All digital transaction done from 25th December, 2016 to 14th April, 2017 will be monitor by NITI Aayog.
- NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) will be responsible for implementation of Lucky Grahak Yojana.
Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana is for the businessmen or the merchants of the nation. If a merchant does not own POS or Point of sale machine for cashless transaction he/she will not be eligible for this scheme.
- As a merchants either you need to install POS machine or opt for cashless transaction.
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana allows merchants to win Rs.50,000 every week from 25th December 2016 to 14th April 2017.
- There will be mega award for merchant and merchant will be able to win prize money of Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, 12 lakh along with the winner of Lucky Grahak Yojana.
Important Information about Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana
- This scheme is announced by the Government of India NITI Aayog.
- Objective of this scheme is to encourage digital transactions especially in rural areas.
- All digital transaction including RuPay card, USSD,UPI, AEPS are eligible for this scheme.
- Budget of Scheme is Rs.340 Cr. All transaction above Rs.50 will be included in these schemes.
- For customer prize money is 1 Cr, 50 Lakh and 25 Lakh.
- For merchants prize money is 50 Lakh, 25 Lakh and 5 Lakh.
So, if you want to become a crorepati you have to accept cashless transaction.
Do you think Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana will boost cashless transactions?
You can get more information from website of Shri. Narendra Modi.