A popular eServices portal of LIC is completely redesigned and revamped for the customers. A new premier services and eServices portal offers easy navigation and better user experience. However, the portal is very slow. Aadhaar and PAN number are now mandatory to avail premier services on LIC portal. Let us take a look at new functions and features offered by new eServices portal by LIC of India.
How to Login to LIC eServices Portal?
LIC eServices can be accessed for LIC India website. On LIC website you will find a link for Customer Portal. Once you click on Customer Portal you will be prompted with two options (1) New User (2) Registered User.
If you are registered user you can directly login to the portal using your old user name and password. If you are the new user you need to register yourself. For register user interface for login is changed. Along with username and password, you need to provide your date of birth for login.
The first-time new portal user needs to input Aadhaar and PAN card to proceed. The detail enter once will be stored in your profile and you need not enter this again in the future.
Features and facility offered by New LIC eServices Portal
Anyone who has a policy on his/her life or on the name of his/her minor children can avail services offered by LIC eServices Portal. This includes premier services. Features and facility offered by new LIC eServices Portal are given below.
You can get online premium payment facilities along with a premium due calendar.
Premium paid certificate
- Individual policy – It provides a history of premiums paid under a single policy during the financial year. This facility is available for 2 financial years including the current financial year.
- Consolidated – It provides a history of premiums paid under all the own life policies of the user during the financial year.
This option will provide details of any claim paid under the policy with NEFT/cheque details, date of payment and amount of payment.
Policy Proposal form image
In this option, you will be able to see a scanned image of policy bond as well as proposal form for enrolled policies.
This option allows you to register a complaint/grievance with the insurer.
Policy schedule – First page of policy bond which constitutes policy schedule, will be displayed.
Policy status – Basic details of policy will be displayed such as Plan-Term, Sum Assured, Date of Commencement, First unpaid premium etc.
Bonus status – Total bonus accumulated under the policy will be displayed
Loan status – Present loan position will be displayed such as total loan outstanding under the policy, due up to which loan interest paid etc.
Claims status – This option will display a date of Survival Benefit (if any) or Maturity Benefit due under the policy during the policy term.
How to register for LIC Premier Services?
- Click on LIC’s e-Services, login to the portal with your user-id and password.
- Click on Service Registration -> Service Request -> Premier Services Registration option. It will open following page.
- Click on Proceed to “Generate Registration Form”
- Print the form, sign it and upload the scanned image of the form and identity proof (PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport) through the “upload and submit documents” option.
- The file size of the scanned image should be less than 100 KB and the image should be in any of the formats – .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff.
- After verification by LIC official, an acknowledgment e-mail and SMS will be sent to you.