Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tez is a digital payment app by Google. This app is exclusively designed for the India. You can instantly send and receive payment using this App. The meaning of Tez is fast, this means this app is designed for instant payments. Tez is using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can download Tez – Payment App from Google Play. In this post, we will take a look at key features and comparison of this app with others.
Key Features of Tez
- You can send and receive money to anyone instantaneously using this app. You need not to be aware about bank account detail of receiver.
- Tez is secure app as it comes with Tez Shield. All transaction done via this app is secured with UPI PIN. You need either Google PIN or phone pattern/PIN in order to access this app.
- You only need UPI id for sending and receiving payment via this app.
- Tez works with all banks in India that support UPI.
- Tez supports seven different languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Tamil.
- This app provide multiple offers and rewards benefit to end users.
- The interface of this app is user friendly.
- Transaction history is saved for future usage and reference.
- Bank account is mandatory to use this app. Currently Tez is not supporting credit card and debit card.
- Service bill payment and utility bill payment feature is not available as of now. However, in future this facility will be given to end users.
- You need bank account with register mobile number to use this app.
How Tez is different compare to BHIM and Paytm?
From above comparison we can say that BHIM is much better compare to Paytm and Tez.
How to use Tez Digital Payment App?
The steps to use Tez Digital Payment App is given below.
# Step -1
Download Tez Digital Payment App From Google Play. While installing you will be prompted with language selection. After selection of language you need to provide your mobile number.
# Step -2
Next is a selection of your preferred Email Id from your Google profile. Press continue button and application will generate OTP for the verification.
After Verification of your account using OTP, you will be asked to apply additional security by creating Google PIN or by using your screen lock. This is to safeguard your application from unauthorized access.
Click on Add your Bank account from Top menu to select your bank. On the next screen you need to provide
6 digits of your ATM card and expiry date. After adding this information you are good to go with sending and receiving payment using Tez.
This app allows you to send and receive payment using account number, UPI ID, QR code or by phone number.
Tez seems to be very good app. Let’s see how this app will gain momentum with Digital India Initiative.