10 Best Books For Stock Market Investors – You can learn stock market investment from various sources like website, TV, videos, and books. Among these books is one of the best sources of learning. Books help a beginner to gain basic knowledge, which is extremely important before entering the stock market. It also helps experts in learning certain skills which helps them to gain more profit.
There are millions of books available on the stock market. So, it is very difficult to identify best books for stock market investors. Here a is a list of 10 Best Books for Stock market investors along with brief introduction and review details. Starting from must-read book to best seller every book is included in the following list.
10 Best Books For Stock Market Investors
The Intelligent Investor
- The Intelligent Investor is a book written by Benjamin Graham. Benjamin Graham is a mentor of stock guru Warren Buffett.
- This book describes fundamental of a stock market for value investing. It also specifies three different approaches for aggressive and defensive investors.
- A margin of Safety, Market behavior and risk management are explained deeply in this book.
It is highly recommended book for the stock market investor. It is one of the oldest books and few chapters, in the beginning, are not relevant to the stock market. You can skip those chapters.
One Up on the wall street
- The second book on the list is “One Up on the wall street”. The author of this book is Peter Lynch. Peter Lynch is a most popular stock market investor in America.
- This book explains all basic stuff that beginner need to know before entering the stock market.
- Peter Lynch has also mentioned about winning stock picking strategy in this book.
- This book also describes 6 different type of stock categories in detail.
This book is must read for a beginner in the stock market.
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profit is one of my favorite books. This book is written by Philip A Fisher.
- This book stock about a multibagger stock. It also explains that if you find a good stock and hold it forever it will give you massive gains.
- It also gives information about 15 Points to Look for in a common stock.
The best part of this book is What to buy, where to buy and when to sell.
The Warren Buffett Way – Investment Strategies of the World’s Greatest Investor
- The Warren Buffett Way is a book on the investment strategy of Investment Guru Warren Buffett.
- The author of book Hagstrom each and every detail of Buffett Investment style that can be applied to your stock portfolio.
- If you want to become wealthy by following Buffett you should read this book.
Beating the Street
- Beating the Street is another good book by Peter Lynch. It is an excellent book for individual investors looking for value investment opportunities for a long term.
- This book explains fundamentals of selecting a stock in simple language. If you are planning to invest in the stock market by yourself you should read this book.
The little book that beats the market
- The little book that beats the market is the smallest book in the list of 10 best books for stock market investors. This book is written by Joel Greenblatt.
- This book explains key factors Earning Yield and Return on Capital for the selection of stocks.
Stocks to Riches
- Stocks to Riches is a book written by Indian Author Parag Parikh. This book explains Indian Stock market and behavior of Investors in simple words.
- This book also describes common mistakes by a beginner in the stock market. In order to avoid a stock market mistake, you should read this book.
- It is written in a manner that even common man with less education can also understand. That is the reason this book is on the list of 10 Best Books for Stock Market Investors.
Learn to Earn
- Learn to Earn is a book written by Lynch. It is one of the best books for the stock market investors.
- This book gives basic information about market, economy, capitalization etc. It is a must-read book for the beginner in the stock market.
How to avoid loss and earn consistently in the stock market
- As the title suggest this book focus mainly on way to avoid loss and earn consistently form the stock market. The author of this book is Prasenjit Paul. It is about Indian Stock market scenario and winning strategies to beat the stock market to earn decent returns.
Stocks for the long run
- Stocks for the long run is a book written by Jeremy Siegel. This book explains the advantage of holding stocks over a long term.
- It also gives an explanation about historical returns on stocks and bonds.
- The odd part of the book is it explains old history of US Stock market. Overall, it is a very good book for learning various things on the stock market.
I hope the list of 10 Best Books for Stock Market Investors will be extremely useful to you in the selection of a right book for the reading. If you think I have missed any book on the list or if you want to include any additional book in the list, I request you to add it in the comment section given below.